On Thursday there will be an fun shogi tournament.
It will start about 13:00 and ends at about 16:00.
You can join any time you want!
- Thinking Time: 3 minutes for each player. No byoyomi. Be warned: This is very quick!!
- The more games you play the more points you will get. It is allowed to play against the same opponent more than once. Games against unique opponents count a bit more than games against players you already have played against.
- The better you win ratio, the more points you get.
The exact formula is:
w => wins
gf => games factor => (additionalGames*1.5+uniqueGames)*1.2
Why is the formula so complicated? => because it is fun!?!
Here are some examples:
|first player||second player||example||example 2|
- Every player gets a number. Take your number
- Find an opponent. You have to look for an opponent yourself. Just ask other players.
- Enter your player number in the little results sheet besides the board.
- Go to a free board with your opponent. Check the clock (3 minutes). Make furigoma.
- Start the game.
- Use only one Hand for the whole game!! One hand to move the pieces and the same hand to press the clock!
- The move is finished when the clock is pressed.
- When your opponent points to an illigal move you made (and that just happend or is still on the board) please resign.
- If you mess around the pieces to much, please resign.
- You win if your opponent is mated or if you take you oppopents king or if your opponent has no time left on the clock.
- Write down the result of the game on the little sheets beside the board.
- Put the results sheet into the results box.
- Start a new game.
Players that do not have fun may be disqualified.